Wednesday, May 4, 2011

a package...

Ooh, what's on the doorstep? A package! And a thousand helicopters from the maple tree! Sweep much? (No.)
iPad 2
iPad 2
What's inside?  Ooooohhhhh!
iPad 2
iPad 2
iPad 2
My iPad 2 is finally here! I got it (for free!) through my freelance gig.
iPad 2
iPad 2
iPad 2So, do any of you have an iPad? What do you use yours for? Got any favorite apps?

So far I've downloaded some free apps: Epicurious, The Washington Post, Flipboard, The Weather Channel, ABC Player, NHL Game Center, and Doodle Buddy. I also downloaded the e-readers: iBooks, Kindle, and Zinio - they look pretty neat, but not holding a real book/magazine in my hands is going to take some getting used to.

So please let me know what other cool/fun/useful apps you love, and which ones are worth spending money on. I've got to do something with this fancy new toy besides play Minesweeper!
iPad 2

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Yay you! Have fun :-)