Tuesday, August 24, 2010

snake!

rattlesnake print
I've always loved poster art and bold colors, so it's no surprise that I love screenprinting. I took a class with the Art League School a few years ago and loved it - and in addition to poster art, I also learned how to print on t-shirts which was a fun little bonus. The following year, my Octopus screenprint was displayed at a gallery show in the Torpedo Factory.

I'm really hoping to get back into screenprinting in my home studio - I have a lot of ideas for new prints, though my space for making a mess is rather limited! I'm hoping to have some small prints for sale in the shop soon...

Until then, my orange Rattlesnake screenprint is available in the shop - it's inspired by an actual caution sign I saw in Colorado and looks great in a simple black frame.
rattlesnake print
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....

No comments: